M Y S E L F !!!!

Image may contain: Shanang LaLove, smiling, sky, cloud and outdoor
Image may contain: Shanang LaLove, smiling, sky, cloud and outdoor
Image may contain: Shanang LaLove, smiling, sky, cloud and outdoor
               Image may contain: Shanang LaLove, smiling, sky, cloud and outdoor   

        Hi i am Shaine,just call me Shanang .I live in Pantay Fatima, Vigan City, Ilocos Sur and I'm 15 years old of age.I'm studying in Ilocos Sur National High School.I know how to count but i hate numbers. My weight is 43 and my height is 151.I like to watch mukbang, ASMR and others.I am a tall girl with a chubby and sexy body. My favorite love team is KATHNIEL and i love Kristel Fulgar because of her cover songs. I love listening musics and i love watching DIY and 5- minutes craft. I love playing volleyball and arnis. I am a former player of volleyball and arnis R1AA. Sometimes i love singing, cooking and dancing. I am ugly honestly but God created me so i am confidently beautiful with a heart.I like ice creams, graham, cake, adobo, carbonara and many more. I may not be perfect but i have a smooth heart. 

Comments

Popular Posts