REFLECTION


Image result for photoshop about editing front cover of graduation  program

        In this quarter it is really hard for me to take back our lessons in past year. In editing front cover of a book for a completion is so hard for me because i don't have the talent in editing things. But it is challenging for me to make it better. This quarter for me so exciting about editing and it is challenging to me.

REFERENCE:https://www.google.com/search?q=photoshop+about+editing+front+cover+of+graduation++program&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwiJ--_QsNPnAhXVxYsBHcTgCXAQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=photoshop+about+editing+front+cover+of+graduation++program&gs_l=img.3...221.466..983...1.0..0.125.125.0j1......0....1..gws-wiz-img.sMRbqIzmC4w&ei=GsxHXomGEdWLr7wPxMGngAc&bih=789&biw=1440&rlz=1C1CHBF_enPH885PH885#imgrc=iDyEZ1VLPn9mbM

Comments

  1. 'till next time. Keep it up my friend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things get more challenging day by day but always keep in mind to always enjoy what you are doing because you have the potential to make your life bitter to better. Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts