REFLECTION

       Everyday i want to learn some things, but sometimes im so disappointed to myself because sometimes im too lazy to learn in some sujects. Today is another to face some problems. In the first quarter, i think its hard but i will try my best to learn more things on earth. Beacuse i want to pursue my dreams and i will commit to it. 

        I have faced some problems like problem in my grades. in first quarter my grades is very low and i dont know what to do.In doing some exer it is not easy mostly the exer 7 and i dint finish it and i did not submitt it in the deadline. for the blogs it is easy for you to wrte some essays and give some informations. 
      
       Moving on, I will let my fear and shy blown away and let the braveness will in. And let other judge you and dont mind them because they are only attention grabbing. I will and i can and i will let my dreams be come true.

Comments

Popular Posts